Website Weiss-Johnson Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing Services
We have a position available for a Journey person in our Service Department.
Salary: $36.00-$40.00 per hour
Weiss-Johnson is Edmonton’s #1 choice for all Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Heating Needs. Delivering exceptional customer service to the Edmonton area since 1977. We are experiencing rapid growth and looking to add a Journeyman Plumber to our team.
- Installing, repairing and maintain plumbing systems
- Communicate professionally with customers and co-workers
- Cutting openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings
- Staying current on the plumbing industry and code
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Work with customers and other contractors on site
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Installing boilers and hydronic zone systems
- Dominantly commercial work
What we look for:
- 5 years’ experience in the commercial / plumbing service
- Experience on boilers and hydronic zone systems. Experience with rooftop units, make up air units a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of commercial building systems
- Ability to install commercial boilers, hot water tanks.
- Driver’s license with clean abstract
- Able to work overtime and be in an on-call rotation
- Cross connection backflow certification (or willing to become certified)
- Journeyman Plumber Ticket
- Ability to work in a fast paced and crew environment
- Own basic hand tools
What we Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Consistent, year-round, full time hours
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extended health care
- Company Vehicle
We thank all applicants for showing interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com