Service Plumber – Mechanical Division
Website Weiss-Johnson Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing Services
We are experiencing rapid growth and looking to add a Journeyman Service Plumber to our team.
Weiss-Johnson is Edmonton’s #1 choice for all Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Heating Needs. Delivering exceptional customer service to the Edmonton area since 1977.
Wage is $39/hour
- Installing, repairing and maintain plumbing systems
- Communicate professionally with customers and co-workers
- Marking positions for pipe connections and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cutting openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings
- Staying current on the plumbing industry and code
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Work with customers and other contractors on site
What we look for:
- 5 years’ experience in residential plumbing service/new home installs
- Experience on boilers and hydronic zone systems an asset.
- Ability to install hot water tanks.
- Driver’s license with clean abstract
- Able to work overtime and be in an on-call rotation
- Journeyman Plumber Ticket
- Ability to work in a fast paced and crew environment
- Own basic hand tools
What we Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Consistent, year-round, full time hours
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extended health care
We thank all applicants for showing interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org