Commercial Sheet Metal Installer
Website Weiss-Johnson Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing Services
We are experiencing rapid growth and looking to add a motivated Commercial Sheet Metal Installer to our team.
Weiss-Johnson is Edmonton’s 1st choice for all Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing Needs. Delivering exceptional customer service to the Edmonton area since 1977.
We are a dynamic, progressive company committed to providing a safe and challenging work environment. If you value a positive work environment and rewarding career, we look forward to meeting you!
- Use hand and power shears and snips, and light metal-working equipment to cut, drill, punch, bend, and shape sheet metal
- Fasten components together with bolts, screws, rivets, adhesives.
- Install air handling equipment, furnaces, fans, Air handlers, MUA, RTU.
- Fabricate, assemble, and install, sheet metal products and equipment, such as galvanized duct work.
- Installation of new furnaces and air conditioners
- Install prefabricated sheet metal ducts used for heating, air conditioning, or other purposes.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance and Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Other duties
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Ability to work in a fast paced and independent environment
- 1st year HVAC – Considered an asset but not required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Own basic hand tools
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Consistent year-round full-time hours
- Tuition reimbursement
- Extended health care
- Optional Extended Life Insurance
We thank all applicants for showing interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org