Base Fireplace Lead Installer
Website Fireplaces by Weiss-Johnson
We are currently looking for a full time Base Fireplace Lead Installer for Residential installations.
Weiss-Johnson is Edmonton’s 1st choice for all Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing & Fireplace Needs. Delivering exceptional customer service to the Edmonton area since 1977.
We are a great team, looking for someone who wants to learn and grow with a great company.
- Installation of gas, wood & electric fireplaces
- Installation of gas & electric heaters
- Instruct on how to install fireplaces correctly and safely to Helper
- Installation of all gas direct vent pipe
- Final products
- Install non-combustible aboard when required
- Install of steel studs when required
- Roof Work all year
- Site checks
- Review plans with sales staff
- Responsible to follow clearances for fireplace and venting
- Customize vent runs on bigger jobs
- Responsible for following wire schematics and hook up wires according
- Deal with supers & Contractors on site when there is an issue with the job
- Fill out & show how to fill in paperwork and hazard assessments
- Maintain truck supplies
- Load and unload work truck daily
- Maintain PPE and safety equipment on truck
- Help maintain warehouse as needed
- Do monthly truck inspection
- Deliver and pick up supplies as needed
- Help maintain show floor fireplaces
- Follow all safe work practices
- Instruct on how to install fireplaces correctly and safely
- Other duties as requested.
Qualities and skills, we look for:
Able to quickly troubleshoot problems.
Desire to perform beyond the mandatory job requirements.
Ability to use basic hand tools
Ability to think outside the box
High quality workmanship
Minimum 3 years experience
Extended health care
Optional Extended Life Insurance
We thank all applicants for showing interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org